Just off the top of my head, I can think of at least 5 Reasons why I love Epicure. However, in order to make this post as succinct as possible, I chose the top 5.
As a Registered Dietitian and food enthusiast, it didn't take me long to figure out that Epicure seasonings and meal packs were going to solve a lot of people's problems with eating healthy. And these people include me. 🙂
As you may already know if you've been following a while, I don't love from-scratch cooking. I think it's because I like to use recipes when I cook. Unfortunately, using recipes can be tedious–especially when you can't remember where you put them after you used them the last time.
Regardless of the reason, not loving to cook has resulted in me making compromises over the years which I have not felt good about.
Using Epicure has encouraged my entire family by making healthy eating simpler and affordable. As soon as I saw the ingredient lists (which I always read), I was convinced that Epicure is a wholesome product that I can in good conscience share with you.
So, without further ado, below are the top 5 reasons I love Epicure.
1. Epicure uses all wholesome ingredients, and their Never Ever List is amazingly LONG.
Epicure's “Never Ever List” includes things like artificial flavors, artificial colors, MSG, Aspartame, and BHA/BHT. The “Never Ever List” pretty much covers all of the artificial ingredients out there. Plus, Epicure's products are 85% non-GMO, and 100% Non-Irradiation treated. Their products are also Tree Nut and Soy free. And these are just a few examples. Click here to download the Never Ever list now.
2. Epicure is 100% gluten-free
Every single product Epicure creates is gluten-free. Though my family isn't gluten-free, I know that a lot of you reading this either are or know someone who is gluten-free. So, I knew you would be excited about this fact. And despite being gluten-free, the baked products are delicious!
The baked products available currently include:
- Banana bread
- Carrot cake
- Chocolate cupcakes
- Bagels, Waffles, and Pancakes
- Lemon Curd
- Mud Pie
- Caramel and Fudge Sauce
3. Epicure makes absolutely delicious seasoning mixes that are sodium and sugar conscious, and include seasonings for:
- Burgers and sauces
- Herbs and Spices
- Pantry Staples
- Salad Dressings
- Desserts (Apple Pie Spice, for example)
4. Epicure designs safe, affordable cookware and kitchen tools to make your cooking experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
- 2-in-1 Citrus Press
- Collapsible Silicone Strainer – great for saving space in the kitchen
- Silicone perfect petite pan is a great way to pre-portion anything from main dishes to desserts.
- High quality PFAS, PTFE, PFOA, lead, and cadmium free pots and pans.
- High quality bakeware including sheet pans and silicone variations.
- And so much more!
5. Epicure has amazing support to help with learning how to cook.
- How to use their products
- Delicious recipes
- Cooking tips that even the most seasoned chef and dietitian haven't thought of yet. 🙂
- How-to videos for general as well as seasonal ideas to make mealtime more fun and adventurous.
Below is a video you can view to give you an idea of some of the goodies and what you can do with them. I apologize for the low quality, but I was trying to keep the website from being difficult to maneuver for you.