Homemaking Made Easy
Even though my schedule hasn’t been affected as much by the stay-at-home orders (though my husband is home a LOT more and it IS affecting him a whole lot), I’m still thinking of things I might not have been thinking of before.
(Post contains affiliate links).
For example, in times of stress, I’ve been thinking about how nice it will be to have a home that’s clutter free!
My husband and I deal with clutter differently. For example, I’m bothered by it but he isn’t–or is he?????
I honestly believe that if you have a cluttered house, even if you don’t think it’s affecting you, it is!!! For example, do you ever get restless for no apparent reason? Or just don’t feel like doing any of it because you don’t know where to start?
This is the way my husband and I both are. We deal with it differently. However, clutter affects both of us.
So, I’ve been busy the past month or so encouraging my husband to help me de-clutter.
I really got motivated after watching the 4 Free Challenge Videos! (by the way, if you missed them, they will be included in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle if you decide to purchase it!
As you probably know, if you read my recent email, we paid someone to carry away all of the “junk” in our storage unit we’ve been keeping for over 10 years “just in case” we decide we might need some of those books or whatever else was in there.
This was definitely the first step in the organization process we’re in the middle of.
Just last night my husband was trying to find a tripod he hadn’t seen for a while. This kind of instance reinforces my motivation, but also reminds me that we still have a ton of stuff to get rid of–stuff we don’t need, don’t use, and don’t love–stuff that when removed from the bookshelves, corners, etc., will clear the way for the stuff we DO need, DO use, and DO love!!! (Brenda Mason)
And the more clutter we remove, the calmer I feel!!!
This process is making a world of difference in my own sense of well-being.
This makes my family happier, because if mom’s not happy, no one’s happy…Amen?!
Seriously, so many things are changing and there is SO MUCH UNKNOWN. As a result, predictability is especially comforting right now. Don’t you think???
- I look forward to our daily walks, which makes for more time together with my husband. (What do you look forward to)???
- The idea of having a family board game night sounds much more appealing to me now.
- Knowing that I will get at least 1 or 2 things done every day that will help keep my cleaning schedule in check.
- I was just talking to my husband about this this morning. Picking one or two things that we can work together on to get more organized.
- Making time for Bible study and prayer every morning and every night, for me and for my family…these things are all helping!
“So, what’s in the Bundle?” you may be asking.
First of all, I’ve been told (because I’ve only been in “the cycle” less than 2 years) that in the past 8 years, right around this time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle has gone on sale. I’ve also been told that after all these years, the price is still the same.
That’s kind of amazing when you think about it!
- What if you knew what was for dinner by 11 am most days?
- How would it feel if your kids pitched in to help with household chores?
- What if you had no-brainer systems that kept your home tidy, your bathrooms clean, and your laundry caught up?
- Wouldn’t that make you feel better about life in general, even though there’s so much you can’t control right now?
Over 50 women have contributed their tried-and-true resources to help you have a home that’s calm, organized, and well-run.
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, you’ll get access to:
The creators behind these resources are 50+ women who have struggled with the same things you do, but have learned (and will teach you) how to simplify homes, declutter & organize, put healthy meals on the table, and nurture strong family relationships.
Best of all, you can get the entire package, all for just $29.97. Like I said, this price hasn’t gone up since it was first released 8 years ago – which is kind of a miracle considering the prices of most things these days!
Oh I almost forgot!
If you buy by midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 6/23/20), you can also get a free bonus from Outfit Formulas (formerly called Get Your Pretty On).
The #1 Capsule Wardrobe builder in the world, Outfit Formulas® is the go-to personal styling program that works for every body and budget. You can choose between three outfit formulas: Kickstart & Workout, Closet Staples, or Bust Out of the Makeup Rut.
Check out the bundle and the bonus here: Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2020