Gluten-Free Cheat Sheet Bundle includes information on what you need to do to keep your family safe while following a gluten-free diet. Everything all in one place.
Gluten-Free Bundle Includes Color and White Background Versions of the following:
- 6 Ways to Avoid Gluten Cross Contamination in Your Kitchen
- How to separate gluten containing foods into specific places in your kitchen, for example.
- 3 Steps to Making Your Kitchen Gluten-Free.
- For example, which foods you should eliminate and which kitchen tools you need to replace.
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Adopt a Gluten-Free Diet
- What you should teach your child as well as the kind of attitude you should have toward the subject.
- 4 Tips for Frugal Gluten-Free Shopping
- Simple ways to save money and time and things to substitute.
- 5 Ideas to Help Your Young Gluten-Free Child Fit in
- Ideas to make social activities more comfortable, and how to make it easier for your child in the education classroom.
- 7 Tips for Surviving Family Gatherings & Holidays When Gluten-Free
- Things to do to prepare ahead of time for a family gathering or holiday.
- Gluten Is Not Only Found in Food
- Unexpected places where you will find gluten.
- 5 Tips for a Happy Gluten-Free Halloween for your Young, School-Age Child
- Ideas to help make Halloween safe and fun for everyone.
- Foods that Contain Gluten
- A list of foods that definitely contain gluten, and thus should be avoided.
- 30 Gluten-Free Foods that are Safe to Include in Your Kids’ Diet
- Foods that you can be comfortable eating yourself and giving to your child.
- Gluten-Free Conversion Chart for Baking
- Simple easy-to-read chart to assist with baking activities.
- BONUS Gluten-Free Recipe
Gluten-Free Cheat Sheet Bundle – Immediate download, .pdf file, 46 pages
Click here for Information on celiac disease
Also, check out the “Gluten-Free: The Definitive Resource Guide” by Shelly Case.
Teach your children, ages pre-k through college, all about the colors of food with the awesome mega pack here.