Nutrition for Pregnancy – Recipes to Help You Start Out Right
Post contains affiliate link. This means that if you purchase through the link, I will receive a small commission. However, I only recommend products I support and it will not affect your final cost.
Concise but thorough e-book to help ensure your unborn baby and you are getting the right nutrients for best help during Pregnancy and after.
Included in this 34-page e-book:
- 3 Reasons You Need Folate before and during pregnancy.
- Foods high in Folate
- Folate Rich Lentil Stew
Iron (and Vitamin C)
- The Importance of Iron
- Best Sources of Iron and Vitamin C
- Food Combinations to Boost Iron Absorption
- Iron Rich Recipes
The Importance of Calcium and Vitamin D
- Calcium in Selected Dairy Products
- Non-Dairy Sources of Calcium
- Calcium in Other Vegetables
- Delicious Cream of Vegetable Soups Everyone Will Love
Omega-3s (Fish Oils)
- The Importance of Omega-3s
- Fish Safe to Consume 2-3 Times a Week
- Fish Safe to Consume 1 time a Week
- Fish NOT Safe to Consume
Other Things That Are Important to Know
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Recommendations
- 10 Best Foods to Eat When Pregnant
- 8 Reasons Why Exercise is Important When You Are Pregnant
- References and Additional Resources
Other Things You Might Be Interested in:
If you want to get an even more amazing deal, click here to get this ebook as part of a collaborative effort with Sarah Bean with Love at Home Education.