Paleontology – Thinking Outside the Box
“One of the greatest problems for evolutionists is the sudden appearance of complex animal life with no evolutionary precursors, as seen in the Cambrian Explosion. But equally problematic is how complex creatures with backbones (vertebrates) could have possibly evolved.”*
This unit study was designed to develop better critical thinking skills in students, and was inspired by the article below.
Paleontology – Thinking Outside the Box Study Includes:
- A questionnaire based on the article: “The Fossils Still Say No: The Origin of Vertebrates.” Acts and Facts, Volume 50, No. 1, Jan 2021, Institute for Creation Research
- A critical thinking activity on the geological column.
- Answer Key, reference links, and samples are included to aid with study.
- Downloadable, printable pdf file
- Study is appropriate for middle school, high school, and college students.
*Quote from “Institute for Creation Research”
Other things you might be interested in: