Vitamins Study Learning Bundle – All Ages.
My two popular vitamins products are bundled together to help you save money! See below for descriptions of both.
Separately these products will cost you $21.99. However, if you purchase them as a bundle, you will only pay $16.97. That’s a $5.02 savings.
(Post may contain affiliate links).
Vitamins Study Learning Bundle includes:
PRODUCT 1 – VITAMINS SORTING MATS
Make learning about nutrition and food science, fruits and vegetables, breads and cereals, protein foods fun for your kids.
My Vitamin Sorting Mats are perfect healthy eating and nutrition activities to use with your children ages Preschool and up. Activities include and emphasize:
- Identifying, cutting and pasting
- Matching fruits, vegetables, breads, grains, cereals, meats, beans, and each of the 11 different vitamins.
- Answering questions and defining terms
- Increasing vocabulary in subject specific area of science
- Practice with reading new terms and following directions
- 3/31/2020 UPDATED and EXPANDED from 52 to 64 pages total including answer key.
- Fill in the blank, multiple choice, handwriting, and more have been added.
- 10/16/2020 UPDATED and EXPANDED AGAIN!!! – up to 71 pages now – with challenging questions and error corrections (plus more realistic vitamin bottle clip art).
Learning Objectives for Vitamins Sorting Mats
By the end of this course/unit, students will be able to:
- Name all 11 Vitamins
- Name at least 2 unique differences between fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins
- Be able to categorize each vitamin by fat or water soluble.
- Name at least 1, preferably 2-3, functions of each vitamin.
- Name at least 2 food sources of each of the 11 vitamins.
- And More.
PRODUCT 2 – VITAMIN CHEAT SHEETS
These vitamin cheat sheets were created by me, a Registered Dietitian with High School and College aged kids in mind. However, you can integrate them into your health, family consumer science, and home economics curriculum as a way to reinforce the history and facts of the main vitamins.
All 11 major vitamins are included:
Fat Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
Water Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- B3 (Niacin)
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- B9 (Folic Acid)
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C
These vitamin cheat sheets have all of the important facts including food sources, signs of deficiency, and more.