A Dragon Book Series that is Consistent with Bible Values
This post contains affiliate links.
- If you have kids who love dragons, but you are frustrated by the lack of dragon books that are consistent with Bible values.
- If your kids hate to read.
- Do you wish you could incorporate a series into your homeschool day that not only meets curriculum requirements, but can be used for multiple subjects?
- If you want your kids to read more books with a message that is compatible with the Bible, then this is it!
Over 80 pages of different activity ideas including:
- How to write a 5-sentence paragraph
- How to write a 5-paragraph essay
- Mapping skills – Using the Island of Pyrria
- Objective questions
- Thematic elements study – setting, character study, prejudice, good versus evil, and more.
- Coloring pages for younger kids
- Fill in the blanks
- Bible Verse Treasure Hunt
- Fun dragon activities for younger elementary kids
- And more!
- Answer key included as well as two different Rubrics to assist with grading.
- General Core Curriculum Literature Requirements for 4-12 grade.