Effective date: February 24, 2019
Homeschooling Dietitian Mom (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http//:www.homeschoolingdietitianmom.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Our Advertising Partners
Amazon (As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases)
Black Chicken Host (Affiliate Program)
Techie Homeschool Mom (Affiliate Program)
Kitchen Stewardship (Afflilate Program)
Knowledge Box Central (Affiliate Program)
Hide the Chocolate (Affiliate Program)
Ready for Reading (Affiliate Program)
NOTE: We only participate in affiliate programs that we wholeheartedly believe in and have chosen to support because we truly think their products will enrich your teaching and life experience. If you have any problems and issues with any of our affiliate programs, please contact us at:
www.homeschoolingdietitianmom.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Use of Data
Homeschooling Dietitian Mom uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Homeschooling Dietitian Mom may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Homeschooling Dietitian Mom
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.