If you want to get help with teaching good nutrition and health to your kids, the Fruits are Good for You Activity Pack will be a great place to start. (post may contain affiliate links).
In addition to opportunities to practice alphabetizing and spelling skills, the “Fruits are Good For You Activity Pack” gives your kids the chance to research and write about a preferred fruit, as well as create and make a recipe. They are sure to love this!
8/25/2019 PLUS NEW! I just updated and added a word scramble plus an answer key to this awesome kit.
And you will love it too because it will reinforce the importance of eating more fruits and help your kids to understand better why fruits are good for you.
Your kids will be able to practice how Fruits are Good for you with these activities:
- Matching – Colors and Numbers
- Spelling and alphabetizing as well as Letter Recognition
- Holding a crayon (Fine Motor skills) and using it to color in the fruit
- Researching skills
- Writing and grammar
- Activity suggestions, black and white and color version of fruits included
- Word Scramble
- 9/2020 – EXPANDED BONUS ACTIVITIES including super cute recipe cards and a recipe
- Answer Key included
If you have kids who love to color, click here for a free red fruits printable coloring activity book
Images by Whimsy Clips
[amazon_link asins=’B01136INBW,B01MRXE2YY,B001942GAI,B076JRRHW5,B00XA0DP86,B00CJ8I4UY,B003P7ZO0G,B01LDNBAC4,B00MLMRWCE’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’homeschoo0cf4-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6eab1865-1210-47f1-8e53-df0def022e23′]